Respect and trust. Our commitment and values.
Covenant Living is part of a Covenant family of organizations that draws on a rich Catholic tradition of service, supporting generations of Albertans for over 150 years. Our focus is retirement living. We are committed to creating vibrant and healthy communities like Martha’s House in Lethbridge, our first senior’s retirement living development. Since opening in 2005, Martha’s House has earned a reputation as a warm and welcoming community for people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Those who make this elegant building their home tell us that what they like the most is the warmth, respect, privacy and freedom that they experience.
As we grow and expand with beautiful, modern communities like Evanston Summit in Calgary, you can expect nothing less. It’s where you will want to live.
Our Commitment to you
● To create a community of engagement and trust, where people value each other and live independent lives to their fullest potential
● To provide you with a community of residential suites designed to meet your needs, have the convenience and security of a maintenance free environment, and privacy of your own home
● To treat you with warmth, kindness and respect
● To continually improve in everything we do
Facts and Features:
Apartments designed for seniors 55 years of age and over.
● A safe and secure home environment.
● Your choice of home sizes in either a one or a two-bedroom apartment.
● Social and recreational activities depending on your lifestyle and personal preferences.
● Maximum independence- come and go as you please, and entertain guests in the privacy of your own apartment.
● The option to prepare light meals in the privacy of your own apartment
● Access to home care services will continue if you presently receive them, or can be arranged whenever the need may arise in the future.