Food is the tie that binds.
Feast on the possibilities.
Our in-house Executive Chef oversees all of the planning and food preparation. From our daily meals, to special events like Christmas dinner, Stampede breakfast and monthly Sunday brunch buffets, there is no shortage of opportunities to gather and break bread with neighbours and loved ones–all in the comfort of the spacious Evanston Summit dining room.
- Delicious and nutritious meals every day
- Snacks always available in the Country Kitchen
- Spacious, bright and comfortable dining room
- Restaurant style service for lunch and dinner
- Continental-style breakfast service
- Family and Friends always welcome!
- Education/nutrition and wellness – learn about nutrition and aging to eat and live well
Download Our A la Carte Menu
- Country kitchen open 24 – 7
- Continental style: hot and cold cereals, yogurt, fruit, variety of breads and fresh in-house baked treats
- Every Wednesday enjoy a hot breakfast like eggs, pancakes with syrup and bacon or pork sausages and toast
- Served from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Restaurant-style table service
- Choice of soup or salad to start
- Sample entrées include a chef salad, chicken salad on a whole-wheat bun, cabbage rolls and hamburgers
- Dessert may include sliced pears, chocolate mousse or apple-raisin tarts
- Served from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Open seating
- Choice of soup or salad
- Sample entrées include BBQ steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, Italian sausage penne with garlic toast, turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy and dressing, roasted prime rib with Yorkshire pudding
- Desserts may include warm baked cinnamon apple, low sugar tarts or banana cream pie